BELOW TO ENTER THE "SMART KID" WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWING
CLICK HERE YOUR
If you would like to receive the SMART-Kid E-ZINE and Notices of SMART-Kid Events,
please register your E-mail address below. Your E-mail address will never be shared
You have my word on it!
CLICK HERE TO SEND US YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!
Welcome to... PROJECT: "S.M.A.R.T. Kid"
On this page you will find:
101 Ways to Praise
Positive Mental Growth Materials
It is our desire and mission to educate and train as many children and adults to
protect themselves both physically and mentally. The "S.M.A.R.T. Kid"
project is based on that outreach theory.
The "S.M.A.R.T. Kid" project is based on an acronym for:
S - Safe
M - Martial
A - Arts
R - Response
T - Training
It is the intent of this project to provide valuable positive mental growth materials,
ideas, and free seminars for anyone wishing to increase the quality of their lives
and that of others.
Have a great idea? E-mail it to us! We are always looking for ways to promote wellness!
Jeff & Debbie McMullen
101 WAYS TO PRAISE
- Super Good!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s RIGHT – Now you got it!
- That’s good.
- You are working hard today!
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
- Bam – I knew you could!
- Wow…that is much better.
- I am happy to see you working like that.
- Exactly right.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- You are showing great improvement!
- You just about got it.
- That is the best you’ve ever done.
- I could not have done it better myself!
- That’s it! Do it again just like that!
- Now you have figured it out.
- That is quite an improvement
- I am so glad we are on the same team.
- You are making real progress.
- Keep working on it…you are improving.
- Now you have it.
- You are learning fast.
- I could have not done it better myself.
- You are a joy to work with.
- Come on now…one more time just like that.
- You are making my job fun.
- That is the right way to do it.
- You are getting better everyday.
- You did it that time.
- You are on the right track now.
- Nice going!
- You have not missed a thing.
- That’s the way.
- Keep up the great work.
- Nothing can stop you now.
- That is the way to do it!
- You’ve got your brain in gear now.
- That’s better.
- That was first class work.
- That is the best you have ever done.
- You have just about mastered that.
- That is better than ever.
- Much better – keep up the hard work.
- You must have been practicing.
- You did that very well.
- FINE JOB!
- Nice going.
- You are really going to town.
- That’s how to handle that!
- Now that is what I call a fine job.
- That’s great.
- Right on!
- You are really showing improvement.
- You are doing beautifully.
- Good remembering!
- You have that down pat!
- You certainly did well today.
- Keep it up.
- Congratulations – You did it!
- You did a lot of work today.
- Well, look at you go!
- I am very proud of you.
- I like that!
- Way to go!
- Now you have the hang of it.
- You are doing fine.
- Good decision making!
- Great job of thinking it through!
- You are learning a lot.
- Oh my! That is one of the best I have ever seen.
- That is the kind of work that makes me happy.
- It is a pleasure to work with you today.
- I have never seen anyone do it like that before.
- Today is the best work you have EVER done.
- I can only say one word for your improvement: Excellent!
- Practice is paying off…. You are doing much better.
- You have come so far in a short period of time.
- Let me shake your hand!
- Job well done!
- I knew with practice you could do it from the beginning.
- Be proud of yourself…you do it!
- I could see the success in your eyes!
- The longest journey starts with the first step... and you just took it!
- You are making me so PROUD!
Remember: It is one thing to SAY IT and another to MEAN IT! Sincerity it a must
if you want the statement to have value and meaning. Now, use the above phrases
to make a positive difference in your life and others.
Positive Mental Growth Materials
Below is a listing of books and materials I personally recommend. Enjoy!
See You at the Top
Author: Zig Ziglar
The Power of Positive Thinking
Author: Norman Vincent Peale
The Magic of Thinking Big
Author: David Schwartz
Chicken Soup For the Soul at Work
Authors: Mark Victor Hanson & Jack Canfield / contributing author Jeffrey McMullen
Just in Time... Just Isn't Enough!
Author: Jeffrey B. McMullen
Life is TREMENDOUS
Author: Charlie "Tremendous" Jones